As a product marketing manager you will drive growth and usage of Pluralsight’s Skills product offering within the B2B market segment. Reporting into the product leadership, the Product Marketing team is charged to position the unique value of our Skills product and driving its demand and usage.
You will champion the product experience, market and customer needs and own the development and delivery of go-to-market programs focused on creating demand and ensuring customers are getting maximum value from our industry-leading tech skills development platform. This means ensuring the right message is delivered through the right channel to the right audience & persona.
We are looking for an experienced product marketer, with a strong owner’s mentality and proven ability in driving product launches, go-to-market strategies, sales-enablement and product growth. Building and maintaining lasting relationships and working cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing and other teams is another key part of this strategic role.Who you’re committed to being:
- A great storyteller. You like to find amazing customer stories and turn those into compelling content.
- An effective influencer. People trust and follow you because you create clear, well-reasoned arguments, relying on data to persuade.
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- A customer champion. You put the customer first, leading with empathy and taking pride in great experiences.
- Develop go-to-market programs and campaign narratives designed to create demand, convert leads and drive product engagement.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure successful delivery and execution of GTM programs for the Skills product.
- Lead Product & Content launch plans with the goal of driving demand and adoption of new product features and content areas.
- Support market segmentation and analysis, and champion buyer personas for the B2B segment and sub-segments.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to activate a consistent product narrative, while developing and delivering personified messaging and assets tailored to our target audience.
- Create customer facing assets and materials to support the go-to-market initiatives.
- Build enablement materials that help sales reps close more deals and CSMs drive product adoption and engagement.
- Ensure ongoing market and customer feedback is flowing from Product Marketing to other teams, such as Product, Content, as well as the Skills leadership team.
- Source case study opportunities and work with Marketing on execution
- Spearhead other Product Marketing efforts focused on increasing deal velocity, win rates, product engagement, and overall business growth.
- Proven product marketing experience, alongside B2B sales and marketing initiatives
- Experience with technical SaaS product(s)
- Experience and a track record of driving growth, adoption, retention and results
- Exceptional ability to write and create product content; able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Ability to build consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives
- Ability to flex between driving close teamwork and independent problem solving
- Passion for learning and taking on new challenges
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401k with a match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays and Company wide mid-year break
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program - We care
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.