The Aesthetics Sr. Global Security Coordinator role acts under the direction of the Aesthetics BISO to respond to notifications of, track work items for, and resolve issues and questions on cyber security incidents and risks that have been identified by various ISRM groups, security researchers working with Abbvie, internal personnel and other third parties. He/She/They will be working daily with Abbvie personnel across the globe in pursuit of reducing risk across the Abbvie Aesthetics BTS application portfolio.
- Work with ISRM and business stakeholders to provide cross-functional support and inclusive, cross-team communication for multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Partner with multiple personnel across the Aesthetics organization to ensure that the appropriate security remediations and controls are implemented for existing and new applications, websites, and systems.
- Partner with ISRM vulnerability management team to communicate identified vulnerabilities to stakeholders and work to establish remediation timelines within ISRM SLA’s
- Participate in review/analysis of security testing reports to identify vulnerabilities, work with the teams to establish an issue resolution plan and manage resolution timelines within AbbVie ISRM SLA’s
- Participate in security architecture reviews to identify and address design weaknesses and other security issues, develop issue resolution plans, and manage outstanding issues to resolution.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to business stakeholders for open GRC issues, policy exceptions and risk notifications. Notify business stakeholders issues are outside of SLAs and consult business stakeholders on process improvements.
- Serve as collaborative business partner to the supported areas and help to identify and drive process development and improvements within the organization.
- The successful candidate will be an inquisitive problem-solver with a natural desire to iterate and improve existing processes and question the status quo.
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant security fields such as SecOps, vulnerability mgmt., and risk mgmt. in a medium to large enterprise. (Experience with the pharma industry a plus but not required)
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and effectively prioritize the associated work items.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams with multiple, fluctuating priorities.
- Strong understanding of “Secure by Design” principles in practice
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Abbvie is a global enterprise making the ability or desire to work a modified schedule to support and interface with overseas business units a plus. Opportunities could include split shift, second shift, very late or very early start.
- CISSP, CISA and/ or other recognized and applicable security certification a plus
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Minimum Salary $74,000
Maximum Salary $140,500
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced
We are AbbVie. A global Fortune 500 biopharmaceutical company creating life-changing medicines and first-in-kind solutions that make a real... Read more