Centralized Regulatory Reporting (CRR) Technology group is part of Global Financial Regulatory Reporting (GFRR) and is responsible for the technology platform that is used in the preparation of U.S. financial regulatory reports. CRR works closely with upstream data providers (ADS, SORs), Data Managers/Analyst, Reporting Managers/Analysts, Operations Managers/Analysts, Downstream data consumers across the organization to deliver quality data that meets Enterprise and Regulatory standards. The group provides the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of the data sourcing, transformation, and use of data in financial regulatory reports.
We’re a culture that:
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
We are seeking an experienced Senior Technology Manager, who is responsible for building and leading a team to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. The primary responsibility is to the people they manage, ensuring they are developing through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands on career development.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Accountable for team/program level resource and financial management; build and maintain teams through talent acquisition.
- Set maturity objectives and provide individuals/teams with training and resources to achieve them.
- Set and track quality and performance objectives.
- Facilitate performance and career development of individuals through performance reviews, coaching, and building individual development plans that are needed to develop competencies and skills..
- Manage relationships with the business and technology leaders, and vendors for technical products.
- Solution delivery management as relevant to their teams (for example, prioritizing tech debt, compliance and security items, and supporting audits).
- Ensure all relevant risk, financial, and compliance polices and standards are met.
- Manage the application performance in production (app health, resiliency, performance, security, enterprise data management standards, audit exams and reviews).
- Create the technology strategy for their technical domain.
- Ensure that execution is aligned with product strategy by working with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders.
- Create an inclusive and healthy working environment, and help to resolve organizational impediments/blockers.
- Lead and create followership in Communities of Practice in the organization.
- Track project/value stream variances in order to ensure work aligns with project/value stream objectives.
- Facilitates program/portfolio level planning ceremonies against backlog/prioritized work.
- 10+ years of experience in software design and development
- Experience managing teams, conflict managements, stakeholder management and priority negotiation
- Proven abilities to be a self-driven technical product owner prioritizing technology initiatives and technical debt remediation
- Track record of success implementing modern engineering practices and coaching full stack development (opposed to silos)
- Technology Experience - .NET, JAVA, Python, Oracle, SQL Server, Micro Services, OAuth, Java script Frameworks, React JS
- Integration experience with products like ETL - Informatica, Reporting - Axiom
- Experience with Financial Regulatory Reporting Technology
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40