What you get to do in this role:
- Schedule appointments, plan meetings, and maintain complex and changing calendars, while working through scheduling roadblocks.
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence including emails, presentations and reports. Review outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist leadership and organizations by optimizing usage of time. Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work activities.
- Arrange all travel to ensure consistency within company procedures and support organization in obtaining necessary travel documents including Visa/passport, while maintaining Leadership expenses/credit card reconciliation.
- Identify issues within the organization and initiate or facilitate solutions.
- Assist internal departments with the setup of new hires.
- Assist new hires with processes including expense reporting and travel systems and other internal processes and tools. Compile, prepare and process Leadership expenses and credit card reconciliation where needed.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Extensive experience supporting VP level / Country Manager level
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills and ability to manage a variety of high priority projects from multiple management and professional levels
- Desire to grow and take on your own projects
- Professional demeanor and soft-skills
- Positive and personable can-do attitude
- Proficient in Zoom, Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Box, Concur and Google Docs
- Experience handling confidential materials
- Fluent level of English and Dutch (in speaking and writing)
- Additional French language is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.