- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 1 year of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a technology or business related field.
- 2 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- 2 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
- 2 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales finance, and other stakeholders.
- 1 year of experience in software development or engineering.
- Experience with software development products (IDEs, build systems, automated testing).
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.