We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, understands the company's business systems, business processes and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned. Prepares accounting reports, and increasingly complex accounting analyses with related spreadsheets or applications input, and identifies and resolves issues. Understands organizational structure of the company. Prepares and posts journal vouchers for accounting transactions. Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls. Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting related roles. Knowledge of US GAAP or country- specific accounting principles required. Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
Job Title: ACCOUNTANT Automation & Analytics Lead
Basic Qualifications: Graduate, Master's Degree Preferred
Total Years of Experience: 5- 8 years
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Shift timings: 1 PM to 10 PM (Flexible as per business requirements)
Automation & Analytics Lead role:
- Techno -functional professional with understanding of the high-level F&A processes & leading ERPs like SAP / Oracle
- Hands-on experience in VBA coding, Power Automate, SQL Queries, MS Access, SAP Scripting, Power Apps, Python, Dotnet etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications with an eye for attention to details.
- Responsible for translating the Business process requirements into Technical functionality requirements
- Responsible for developing & delivering the efficiency projects as per the project timelines including requirement Gathering, Development & UAT
- Experience in Innovation capabilities by developing & implementing RPA solutions - (Blue prism/ UI Path/ Automation Anywhere etc)
- Responsible for building, customizing & publishing the visualization/Dashboards through Power BI or QlikView
- Good team player with excellent stake holder management skills to execute the BPA strategies.
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior-level executives
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Certifications on Six Sigma BlackBelt / Green Belt, RPA technologies and Analytics would be an added advantage
- Play an active role in the project team. Scope out the project work and lay down key milestones; rigorous oversight on the project timelines. Partner with various teams on project execution.
- Experience in driving process improvement programs and demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders without authority
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Track record of success in delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6th Floor, Hibiscus Tower 2 Bu, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560103, India
Requisition Number: 177438
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.