“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
American Express is embarking on an exciting digital transformation driven by an energetic team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our Technology and Product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across the globe through various channels, join our team.
- Strong programming knowledge in Java/Python/Go.
- Experience in developing REST APIs.
- Experience in building Micro services.
- Able to demonstrate good web fundamentals & knowledge of DOM
- Experience writing adaptive and responsive UI applications
- Knowledge of HTML5, React, Redux, Angular, Node
- Hands on experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with TDD, BDD and unit testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment and their frameworks
- Working in an Agile or SAFe development environment is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.