Strategy Project Leader
The Client Solutions Group Transformation Team is searching for a Strategy Project Leader to join our business analysis team. The Transformation team helps the CSG leadership to define the near- and long-term strategy for Dell’s worldwide PC business.
This visionary thinker will be responsible for:
- Leading project teams and individually execute entire projects using issue and data analysis, problem solving, project management, and communication.
- Identifying new business and business model opportunities
- Creating/crafting/driving strategies for Dell's approach to target markets using qualitative and quantitative research
- Conducting competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools
- Evaluating new product/market business opportunities
- Developing global partnerships and alliances
- Working cross-functionally with internal customers/colleagues including product, sales, messaging, technology and research groups; and external partners including retailers, suppliers and third-party providers
Knowledge and skills:
- Very strong understanding of business strategies and drivers
- Demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis, presentation, and interpersonal interaction
- Deep understanding of current technology trends and markets
- Expert problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges
- 5 – 10 years of experience
- MBA preferred
- Top tier consulting experience (or work in a comparable corporate strategy group)
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.