Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education, Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge. Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the patients they serve through health fairs, charitable giving/foundation, and free medical education.
The Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to multiple C-Suite level executives. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the C-Suite. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects
- Completes a broad variety of daily administrative tasks for the C-Suite including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the C-Suite schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the C-Suite’s time and office
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the C-Suite, with senior management, and others, on matters related to C-Suite’s initiatives. Coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the C-Suite, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the C-Suite and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Works closely and effectively with the C-Suite to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the C-Suite updated
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the C-Suite, some of which may have organizational impact
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the C-Suite's ability to effectively lead the various company operations
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
This is a full time position with:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- and more...
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Experience in internal and external communications, and partnership development
- Solid work tenure: 3+ years experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be flexible with schedule, Able to travel if needed.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid work tenure: 5+ years experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Solid organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with solid decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast- paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
The Executive Assistant is responsible to the C-Suite for all of the duties and responsibilities listed above and for other duties that the C-Suite may assign during the duration of the employment. Because of his/her involvement in matters related to their responsibilities the Executive Assistant would also be required to communicate frequently with other Directors.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Opportunities with Riverside Medical Group. Discover what it means to be part of a top-rated, premier medical practice with a deep commitment to serving its community for over 35 years. We’re also part of the best hospital system in New Jersey and one of the best 50 hospitals in the nation. Riverside Medical Group has over 25 locations in Northern New Jersey, and we deliver quality-focused care to patients of all ages. We recently became part of OptumCare - the health care delivery part of Optum, backed by the scale and resources of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. Every day we provide the ultimate patient experience through round-the-clock access to health care teams, same day and walk-in appointments, as well as charitable giving and a foundation that supports scholarships and medical research. At Riverside, you’ll play an important role in helping people achieve optimal health, and that’s just the start. Learn more about career opportunities with Riverside Medical Group, where you can help change the world as you do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.