Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
What You'll Do
CloudBees’ customers rely on CloudBees Professional Services to help architect, design, and drive their mission critical DevOps initiatives. As part of these initiatives, understanding and developing state of the art cloud infrastructure to run enterprise scale DevOps Platforms and tooling is imperative.
This role will provide infrastructure and platform consulting across modern public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google, and Azure as well as internal private cloud technologies as it relates to implementing a scalable CI, CD, and Software Delivery Management (SDM) ecosystem. Keeping up with the latest trends, approaches, and architectures is imperative to provide thought leadership and direction to organizations.
- Provide expert advice on modern cloud platform design, architecture, security, and implementation
- Bring education, mentorship, and enablement around modern Kubernetes platforms, design, and usage as it relates to the CloudBees ecosystem
- Assess and make technical recommendations for customers to reach their Continuous Delivery and SDM target
- Assist customers in driving modern cloud CI/CD adoption
What The Role Requires
- Hands-on experience building and deploying Kubernetes clusters at scale
- Able to design and make recommendations related to multi-cluster architectures
- Experience with public cloud computing providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) and private cloud providers (e.g. OpenShift, Pivotal, Rancher, Anthos)
- At least 3 years of consulting/professional services experience
- Measurable competency with application servers, scripting, and network infrastructure
- Understanding of modern software delivery practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Travel- 75% (includes both customer and internal related travel)
What You'll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
fair pay, recognition,
respect and yoga pants.
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.