This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
At Microsoft CSS (Customer Service and Support) the sentence: “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicon. With more than 7,000 employees, we deliver world-class assistance around the clock to businesses, partners and developers in 24 languages.
The CSS (Customer Service and Support) located in Timisoara and Bucharest, provides high technical service and 3rd level support for Microsoft’s European Enterprise and Development customers.
This role is part of the Modern workplace division, if you`d like to see more of that this involves, have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9bTeU3VwIw
Specifically, you will be part of the SCCM team – we are a very passionate, dynamic and eager to learn team. All team members bring their skills on the table and learn from each other. We are spread across 13 countries with over 200 team members world-wide.Responsibilities
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service in regard to finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- As a member of a team, solve technical problems in the enterprise space, involving broad and in-depth product knowledge by using collaboration and receiving mentoring assistance as needed. Frequently, these problems are often technically complex, and are politically charged situations as well, requiring the highest level of customer service and technical skills.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues, and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Write complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
- Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs.
- Good Communication Skills - spoken and written English (including technical writing) and France /German (very nice to have) or any additional language is a plus.
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills and customer focused attitude required.
- Effective learning skills
- Experience within a Global team that works together, follow the sun model.
- Strong problem-solving skills includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability.
- Genuine passion for technology and desire and aptitude to increase technical skill level required.
- 2+ years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- 2+ years industry experience with Microsoft Server products
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft® System Center and Microsoft® Windows OS.
- MCSE + I/MCSD/MCDBA preferred,
- Demonstrated industry programming experience in C or C++,
- Additional Technology Certifications preferred - Linux, Cisco, Unix, Dell, etc.
- Education B.S. degree in C.S. or E.E. or equivalent