Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can’t afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Dell Boomi is looking for a talented, quantitatively-minded marketer to join us as Manager, Digital Marketing on our Demand Generation team. We’re looking for a quarterback to lead our efforts across paid search, SEO, display, paid social, content syndication and website channels. You’ll manage our relationships with industry-leading agencies and vendors as well as directly manage some campaigns yourself. You’ll be responsible for tight coordination between these teams and channels, ensuring that our efforts are aligned against a revenue-centric model that supports business objectives. The role requires an individual who can both zoom out and see the big picture and drill down into the minutiae of specific campaigns, constantly tuning and optimizing the digital demand generation machine for Dell Boomi.
- Manage SEM, SEO, display, paid social, content syndication, review site and website channels
- Coordinate effectively across several outside agencies and internal stakeholders (Brand/Website team, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Inside Sales, etc)
- Own website analytics function
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages and other site elements
- Coordinate with the entire Marketing team on broader campaign initiatives
- Set digital campaign goals and measure results
- Help determine appropriate marketing assets including product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed such as infographics, whitepapers, videos, social media content
Performance & Success Measures
- Marketing effectiveness measured through sourced and influenced revenue (and efficiency metrics like ROI, pipe/spend)
- Conversion metrics (website conversion, lead to MQL, MQL to Opportunity, etc)
- BS/BA degree
- At least five years experience directly managing paid search and other digital campaigns in a B2B environment
- Proven track record delivering digital programs that drive significant growth and revenue in a high-growth, SaaS business
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Previous experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Familiarity and experience with reporting tools and methodologies
- Cutting edge knowledge of the SEM, SEO and digital advertising space
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell Boomi Product Overview: Boomi product overview