Senior Product Manager - Information Security - Secureworks - Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX or Remote
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This is a high-visibility, and high-impact individual contributor position on the Secureworks Product Management team. In this position, you’ll be expected to drive results by leading strategy and driving innovation around various aspects of the Counter Threat Platform upon which Secureworks managed and monitored security services are delivered.
Your focus will be to work in collaboration with a cross functional team to develop a compelling vision for your components and to execute, measure, and adjust the strategy accordingly. This role requires experience in product management, information security, and data analytics. You will use client input, market research, product management discipline, and experience to define plans and requirements for components that will be highly competitive in the market and can be delivered efficiently through our global Security Operations Centers.
- Lead and execute a strategy for your portfolio with multiple supporting technologies, focusing on defining internal development requirements and prioritization
- Identify new Concepts and bring them through Offer Lifecycle Process to support new sources of revenue and deliver compelling capabilities to our customers
- Establish a deep understanding of our users, vulnerabilities, threats and protection technologies, and the Counter Threat Platform architecture and data flow
- Conduct competitive analysis so that, through you, the company remains informed about the competitive landscape (use this information to inform your product plans and establish meaningful market differentiators)
- Create organizational alignment around portal goals, initiatives, and priorities, particularly as the SecureWorks portfolio evolves and changes
- Perform User Acceptance Testing to confirm that the product meets the defined requirements
- Support product launches/releases through documentation, training and communications to internal stakeholders
- Manage relationships and maintain an environment of transparency, accountability, and success with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- As a managed security provider, Secureworks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned
- 5 or more years as a Product Manager, or equivalent experience, specifically working with agile development
- 3 years more years’ experience with information security
- Experience leading cross-functional and cross-company teams to deliver products and projects on tight timelines
- Exceptional communication skills, able to articulate complex problems reaching a wide variety of perspectives represented by different internal groups, including cross-functional leadership
- Exceptional analytical skills, fact-based, transparent and experience building business cases and cost/benefit scenarios
- High-level technical understanding of security services and how they may be delivered
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities and the proven ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable items and/or recommendations
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing training and certification is preferred
- Track record working in a geographically distributed environment
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.