Follow Raytheon To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services is looking for Test Engineer to join our System Engineering team on the NISSC program in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Enjoy employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon!
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
NISSC provides accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
As a Test Engineer, your duties will include, but not be limited to: requirements verification activities throughout the requirements management lifecycle. You will work within the Systems Engineering organization to ensure the requirement verification integrity and review delivery order impacts. You will produce all associated test artifacts to include scripts, plans, procedures, scenarios/simulations, expected results and reports.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with an active/current Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· Experience in an test engineering principals and processes, developing test artifacts, and conducting test in developmental labs as well as the operational environment
· Experience in analyzing system and subsystem requirements and acceptance criteria in the development of test plans, test cases and test procedures
· Experience in software systems integration processes and techniques
· Experience in conducting system engineering, analytical, and problem solving activities using structured problem solving techniques
· An active/current Secret clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
· Familiarity with the existing Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) aerospace defense systems, and experience with ITW/AA systems verification policies and procedures
· Experience with Mainframe systems
· Experience with three or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA Legacy Space maintained systems that includes CMP, DECON, SDS, and SPADOC
· Familiarity with Legacy Space systems to include Space Defense Operation Center (SPADOC), Non-Traditional Data Pre-Processor (NDPP), Space Deconfliction System (DECON), Single Integrated Space Picture (SISP), Space Data Server (SDS), Astrodynamics Support Workstation (ASW), Special Perturbations Tasker (SPTasker)
· Ability to understand and apply commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the systems engineering field (ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288, Mil-Std-499B)
· Working knowledge of a Requirements Management Tool such as DOORS (preferred)
· Ability to work with standard MS Office product suite applications
· Active/Current Top Secret Clearance
4 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math, or a related technical degree; 2 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math, or a related technical degree