Are you ready to join a team of the world’s best Microsoft Dynamics 365 troubleshooters to enable the success of our Microsoft Dynamics customers? Do you have a passion for customer service and working to resolve issues with the “speed of the cloud”?
In Customer Service and Support at Microsoft, you will have a chance to solve technically complex problems in a fast-paced, high-growth product area. Our team members serve as trusted advisors to our customers and partners, and you will have influence over the implementation and administration of multi-million dollar configurations. Expect to work closely with other Support Engineers and our Product and Engineering teams to integrate cross-product solutions. Your technical and relationship skills are critical to the success of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution and the customer’s perception of value.
Troubleshooting at this level is not scripted. As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Engineer (SE), you are a technical leader and will be driving the discovery of potentially unique solutions for each customer situation as part of a team. We’ll provide you with abundant resources, including training, advanced diagnostic tools, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product group, and the experience of tenured engineers around you in order to help you ramp quickly and be successful in the role. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with your colleagues by sharing the results of your investigations. In this professional role, your contribution and overall impact is self-directed and the opportunities are plentiful. Our continuous learning environment expects that you will develop ever increasing depth in skills as a subject matter expert. You will become the world’s best in your area of expertise.
Besides technical talent, we are looking for people who thrive under challenging circumstances and engage in difficult situations while they learn. Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision, and our every action.
1. Customer Obsession: We exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
2. Continuous Learning Mindset: We value all perspectives and reward individuals that push themselves to continuously improve. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
3. Diverse & Inclusive: We enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage new hires to feel included.
4. One Microsoft: We collaborate and value the work of others, we take their learnings and add them to our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
5. Making a Difference: We will drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
This position will require you to work a rotational after hours and/or On-Call schedule after a ramp period to self-sufficiency. Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Be part of a team and develop your skills as you solve complex technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Manage relationships with your customers and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps.
• Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions.
• Develop specialized expertise by supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365. Document your knowledge and share that knowledge with others.
• Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis.
• Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems.
• Engage and collaborate with other Microsoft groups, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues.
• Provide exceptional customer service in politically charged environments.
• Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
• Participate in planned team-wide shift rotations to cover business needs, including 24x7 On-Call responsibilities and extended (evening shift).
• Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Five or more years industry experience working with external customers.
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, related technical degrees or applicable industry experience
- Strong customer service skills, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills - spoken and written English (including technical writing). If English is not native language, proficiency test results is a plus (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge English Exams, etc.)
- Passion for technology, lifelong learning and professional development.
- Current Microsoft IT Certification (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS)
- Experience working with Enterprise customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Databases (T-SQL, Indexes, Stored Procedures, etc.)
- A fundamental understanding of IIS, troubleshooting website issues/HTTP responses.
- Experience troubleshooting .NET based web applications using Visual Studio, troubleshooting and tuning application performance issues.
- Strong debugging skills desired, e.g. script debugging using browser debugger and or Visual Studio.
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues, database or scripting issues using tools like Message Analyzer, SQL Profiler and browser debuggers, etc.
- Programming skills are preferred - including the ability to read and understand code written in C#, J-Script and other Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Ability to read and analyze network traces, Fiddler, SQL traces, etc.
- Experience customizing Dynamics 365 (CRM) environments and working with solutions for both Online and On-Premises offerings
- Experience working with customers on Microsoft or other Cloud solutions
- Industry experience with Microsoft stack technologies.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.