Who designs your future? You do. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
At Siemens Building Products (BP), we help buildings of all sizes transform everyday comfort and safety of occupants in a way that's energy efficient and sustainable. Combining electrical and HVAC systems in a comprehensive, multi-discipline approach and designing for reliability – this is how we help make smart buildings real -- today.
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022.
The Opportunity –
We have an exciting role for someone interested in a learning and growth opportunity to work side by side with the BP Americas Business Unit Head in driving strategic business initiatives around growth and digital transformation. He/she will serve as a thought partner and will play a key role in driving a strong culture of collaboration, accountability & execution thru the organization. This role will provide the opportunity for a highly motivated and impact driven individual to develop into a business leadership position. We’re preparing for our future … will you be part of it?
What you will be doing -
- Drive focus projects directly initiated by BP AM Head or the BP leadership team and maintain transparency of HQ and country initiatives
- Accelerate the software business growth and digital transformation within the Siemens team
- Initiate and drive the strategic BP AM growth plans (sales initiatives) together with segments and sales (THRIVE growth plans), especially on growth opportunities along applications, verticals, new markets and software
- Be the single point of contact to push Smart Infrastructure US initiatives or global sales initiatives within the organization and ensure implementation
- Support driving thought leadership initiatives with the team to position Siemens Building Products offerings to the external market with marketing, communications and external companies
- Facilitate the creation of presentations to key stakeholders and audiences
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Min. 8 year professional business experience
- Experience in previous roles with strategy, consulting, and/or analytics focus
- Action-oriented approach that is geared toward execution and delivering results
- Strong project management and organizational skills; Meticulous attention to detail
What you will bring –
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can work autonomously and independently take initiative
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and bring clarity to problem solving
- Ability to organize work and deliver on multiple high priorities at the same time
- Natural curiosity and open to continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, We Create Environments that Care & We invite you to join us!