Inside Solution Specialist - French Market
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, imagining what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, innovation, openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care genuinely about. We are committed to taking our ideals and vision and making a difference in the lives of people and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Digital Sales in Dublin is an innovative and transformative brand-new start-up organization with the strategy to accelerate our ability to deliver value to customers. Experienced, high energy professionals are becoming part of building a world class sales team with a commitment to customer excellence and constant career development. We want you to be part of the next wave of exceptional people to grow their careers at Microsoft.
Solution Sales Professionals (SSP) at our new Inside Sales facility in Dublin are leading the way with customers across the EMEA region and every industry. At the very frontline of Microsoft, your incredible work with customers is how we succeed again and again. The SSP is an incredibly valuable part of the sales team and will lead the sales process for their specialist areas internally and with our partners across EMEA, helping ensure that the benefits of digital technology are more broadly distributed across our customers and our society.
The SSP must be the expert source of information for the customer in translating their business initiatives and strategies to solutions with strong business justifications. As an SSP, you directly impact the customers’ ability to envision potential solutions and act as thought leader in your area of expertise. You will also provide expertise on the business and technical value of Microsoft’s public cloud offerings versus the competition.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
Drive the ultimate decision at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology:
- Explain and clearly demonstrate what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how they can be enabled and managed for our key clients by understanding the clients’ requirement, mapping innovative cloud based solutions to their needs and outlining the real benefits available to the client.
- Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to Azure, Dynamics, Office 365 or other Microsoft stack sales using technical specialists, license consultants and effectively collaborating with the Account Executive.
- Understand and share the stakeholder interests for each business requirement and deliver value propositions that work for different stakeholder types.
- Work effectively with clients using virtual tools, online demos, Skype for Business, email and collaboration tools.
Be the central point on this opportunity for other account resources:
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements.
- Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to their appropriate channel.
- Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other resources (internally and from Partner) for other Microsoft products and services.
Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
- Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
Who we’re looking for…
- 4+ years of applicable technology related sales or business development experience; preferably working within a technical sales environment.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and solution partners
- Native French speaker preferable
- Infrastructure & Apps experience beneficial
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering preferred or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of cloud computing market and ability to develop deep expertise in Microsoft cloud services.
- Success-driven with proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Work well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment.
Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.