Microsoft employees are our connection to customers and partners. They invent our future products, and they aspire to deliver on the company mission. Microsoft’s growing workforce is geographically and culturally diverse, and the composition continues to shift as employees move on and as Millennials and Generation Z establish themselves in the workforce. How we work is also changing – with AI, digital assistants, mixed reality, consumer apps, and multi-device scenarios becoming more mainstream and creating liquid expectations between business and personal experiences. We are the Human Resources Engineering team. We are spearheading the HR digital transformation in Microsoft.
HR Services which is a part of the Human Resources Engineering is responsible for all core systems and experiences for Microsoft employees. In addition to collection of data through Employee and Manager Self-service that traverse from Onboarding to Offboarding, we are also responsible for HR Data distribution and HR Analytics. This team also undertakes the responsibility of enhancing employee experiences while ensuring that they are best in the industry equally in technology innovations and delightful interactions for our end users.
At present we have a massive undertaking, we are moving our Core HR systems from SAP on premise to Success Factors Employee Central and Onboarding on Azure where we will master the core HR data for our employees in 109+ countries. Additionally, we are creating innovative digital solutions that will transform the HR employee experience and will make Microsoft a flagship company in this sphere. And we do not stop there, this team also helps foster a data driven HR, with the creation of BI platforms that produce intelligent reports and analytics for HR, on Microsoft Cloud.
Our mission is to “Enable our employees in achieving increased productivity interacting with innovative world class experience where we ensure quality in data and analytics enabling data driven HR and efficient HR Operations”
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
We are looking for a Program Managers for the HR Engineering team. Your role will be of a Product Owner to develop product roadmap in alignment with business strategy. You will have the opportunity to influence business process as upstream activity and overall architecture working closely with development teams at the ground level. You will manage dependencies across Microsoft ecosystem and ensure program delivery in-line with customer expectations.
You’ll need to be passionate about solving complex business problems, ability to analyze industry benchmarking products, outside-in view and product design thinking. You will lead the team to build next generation products and services for Microsoft. You will need to write elegant, reusable, well defined business and product Scenarios, features and User Stories that provides requirements to development teams. Most importantly, you will need to be obsessed with ensuring excellent experiences for end users.
- You will have a strategic vision for this area and develop Product roadmap
- You will interact with business partners and Software engineers, managing expectations and prioritizations
- You will write Product scenarios, features and user stories
- You will drive adoption with continuous focus on experiences
- You will manage program dependencies, issues & risks
- 5+ years of industry experience designing and managing enterprise scale Products & Platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management or Project Management
- Experience working in Human Resources Technology or Engineering teams for global companies
Preferred, not required:
- 15+ years of industry experience designing and managing enterprise scale Products & Platforms.
- 7+ years of experience in Program Management or Project Management
- PMP Certification
- Experience as a Developer or Product owner in any of the latest technologies
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in agile/lean development methodologies
- Any prior experience working with SAP or Other similar ERP solutions for HCM
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Success Factors Certifications in Employee Central
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.