Associate - GlobalSecurity Shared Services -
Invesco Ltd. is aleading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helpinginvestors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering thecombined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invescoprovides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clientsaround the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed onthe New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.
AboutInvesco Information Security
Do you aspire to be apart of a global organization that recognizes security as a critical componentin its trust relationship with clients, staff, business partners andshareholders? Do you want to collaborate and learn from like-mindedsecurity professionals under the guidance of very experience team in cybersecurity? Do you want to work in a highly collaborative and consultativeenvironment that values everyone’s ideas on how to best protect, detect andrespond to the latest physical and cyber threats impacting the financial industry?
Invesco global securityteam spread across all Invesco worldwide locations and Hyderabad team plays acritical role, If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, read on tolearn more about the opportunity to join us.
Job Purpose (JobSummary):
Key Responsibilities /Duties:
- S/he will be working inspecific activity assigned from GSD team.
- S/he will ensure thatactivities allotted by GSD team are performed effectively with quality output.
- S/he need to provide thestatus on the activity to GSSS (Global Security Shared Services) lead ongoingbasis.
- Participate as atechnical advisor on all technical projects to ensure security standards areadhered to
- Perform Exception reviewagainst the company policies and process.
- Provide technicalsupport to resolve security incidents
- S/He can understand theaudit findings observed during external audits or third-party vendor audits andarticulate them in the risk with the recommended actions.
- Ability to review threatand vulnerability assessments findings.
- Provide status updates,metrics, and reporting on activities on which s/he working on.
- Create standardoperating procedure document for the activities assigned.
- Responsible for ensuringcompliance with security policies. Ensure that all security-related proceduresand documentation are current.
- Perform other relatedduties as assigned.
- Stay up-to-date oninformation technology trends and security standards.
Work Experience /Knowledge:
- Working knowledge ofapplicable information security standards (e.g. NIST, ISO 27001)
- Good understanding offirewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts such as Cylance,Solutionary, Q-radar, CISCO Networking etc
- Good to know the conceptof Business Continuity.
- Good written and oralcommunication skills
- Good to know networkvulnerability and penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding ofInformation security, audit/risk management methodologies
Skills / Other PersonalAttributes Required:
- Familiar with ServiceNow, PowerBI, current Windows Desktop Operating system and O365 products.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced demanding work environment
- Ability to co-operate in a team environment is critical
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, and good attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter. Proficient in working with low level of supervision
- Flexible – able to meet changing requirements and priorities
- Strong analytical skills with ability to define, collect, analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions.
- Engineering graduate(B.E/B.Tech) with experience in Information/Cyber Security.
- Good to have securityrelated certification.