Microsoft Core Services Engineering (CSE) provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate your professional and personal life. Microsoft CSE employees make global impact on hundreds of thousands of customers and employees who use Microsoft software and services.
As part of the Enterprise Application & Services (EAS) team, as a SAP FICO Solution Designer/Functional Analyst you will be personally involved in leading the design, configuring the business requirements & features that enable our mission critical business partners. You will work closely with peers across teams (inside CSE and across the company) to help build flexible and high-performing SAP FICO Solutions that enable next generation of business services. This is a data-driven and fast paced environment - where Program Managers are empowered to innovate and take ideas from conception to scale. It is a great opportunity to work on something highly strategic to Microsoft!
Functional Analyst is accountable for solution designing working with other EAS team members, businesses partners, product groups, and CSE teams to ensure that ERP solutions are delivered, aligned to the technology Roadmaps which support the business roadmaps and future business scenarios.
Finance Functional Analyst must quickly establish the trust and confidence of our business partners by developing:
- Deep understanding of Finance System landscape & Business process knowledge
- Support the Finance Service lines by addressing the pain points and leveraging the opportunities to improve systems and processes
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key Business users to deliver reliable, supportable business solutions
- Demonstrate ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry.
- Provide problem-solving, technical innovation, and attention to detail.
The Microsoft implementation of SAP is a large-scale enterprise solution featuring SAP ECC SP6 (FI-CO, SD, SCM, HCM, GTS). This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are motivated to grow their careers in SAP and Microsoft technologies. The individual hired for this position will implement SAP system solutions for Finance and Controlling domains.
Functional Analyst must possess detailed working knowledge of Standard ERP and Best in Class for the Finance, Controlling process areas. Independently drive for results and consistently meet deliverables on projects with aggressive timelines.
- Participate in the requirements gathering process, guide discussions by representing SAP standard functionality that exists and how they can be leveraged. Generate Business requirement documentation.
- Deliver required functionality according to Microsoft standards, align with portfolio roadmaps
- Detail design of the E2E solution -Utilize reference architecture in project design work
- Enhance the project capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop strong partnership with business and other groups, globally & ensure both excellence in design and delivery.
- Solution review of Partner led delivery to ensure the solution fits into Finance roadmap and quality of deliverables
- Support Domain Architects in the definition of solution and technology roadmaps and industry standards
Basic Requirements (Must Have)
- CA/ICWA or MBA
- Experience (=> 5 years experience level 60, =>8 years experience Level 61/62, =>10/12 years experience level 63) in IT as a SAP Finance & Controlling Functional Analyst, Solution architect or SME with strong understanding of Finance & Controlling business processes.
- Experience in working on large scale global enterprise implementations with hands on experience in customization/configuration of SAP Finance / Controlling domain –> Specifically in areas like General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Integration, Fixed Assets, Overhead Cost controlling, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis.
- Expertise in Integration of FICO with Logistics domain.
- Must be able to participate in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting skills along with sound judgement and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with geographically diverse groups
- Ability to learn and grasps concepts quickly in a fast paced environment.
- A strong understanding of Software life cycle methodology and Information’s systems development and support
Preferred Requirements (Ideal to have)
- Professional Training and Certification: SAP FICO.
- Experience in implementation of SAP Project systems or FICO integration with SAP PS.
- Implemented Simple Finance with S/4 HANA.
- Excellent ability to succeed in ambiguous environment.
- Relationship management at leadership level
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.