The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
The Dynamics 365 Solution Specialist discovers, owns, and closes opportunities utilizing advanced solution-selling skills to drive digital transformation business outcomes for our customers in the enterprise customer segment.
- Develop and maintain customer account plans for all the accounts in your designated territory which includes white space analysis, current customer solution and technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Develop deep trusted adviser relationships with Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions
- Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive business plans resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation
- Be a discipled operator by maintaining a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and in accurate stages. Leverage marketing, inside sales, partners and your relationship network to build pipeline
- Support and leverage all sales promotions, sales events and sales strategies to close opportunities
- Develop, drive, manage and lead a discipled opportunity execution plan with a diverse pursuit team of experts, SMEs, pre-sales resources and partners geographically dispersed and virtual both internal and external to Microsoft including our Global Systems Integrator partners
- Create compelling business value outcome backed proposals, negotiate terms and contracts with successful close.
5+ years of experience
- solution sales for CRM, ERP, or similar business applications
- selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based business applications to enterprise customers.
- identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
- carrying and exceeding sales quotas by driving and closing enterprise deals
- demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success Deep understanding of
- Business solutions, ERP & CRM and how they translate into business impact
- The security, regulatory & compliance needs of global customers Desired Skills
- Account planning and execution skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Strong time management skills
– able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple stakeholders: BGs, Engineering, Licensing, Legal, Field leadership
- Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
Work location- Tokyo, Shinagawa
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.