Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
NOTE: This is NOT an open position. Please submit your CV here for future consideration for soon-to-be-open positions.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Come shape the future with Autodesk!
We make tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Our products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modelled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, our products were likely used to design it.
- You are the face of Autodesk
- You will help our customers and partners, by troubleshooting their product issues
- Thanks to you, our knowledge base will be improved too
- Our customers will engage with you over phone, email, chat, or even social media channels
- You will be the expert for AutoCAD and provide product management with valuable customer feedback
- Your goal is creating an exceptional customer experience
- Min 3 years' demonstrated experience in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Customer interaction is your focus
- Computer-aided design is not unknown to you
- You love to learn and grow
- You have an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You should have good English and German language skills
The Ideal Candidate
- A Team Player: you build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Valuing Differences: you recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
- A Nimble Learner: you are self-driven and learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning opportunities
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.