Email / Lifecycle Marketing Manager
About Good Money
Good Money is a conscious banking platform providing best-in-class mobile banking and financial services while democratizing ownership to its customers for the first time in history. The combination of an activist brand with D2C experience at scale, position Good Money to be a leader in the historic disruption of banking. The company is led by world-class founders who have built billion dollar+ companies with marketing experience and relationships that can bring tens-of-millions of users into the ecosystem quickly.
Good Money has the support of top investors including Breyer Capital (Facebook), Blocktower, Boost (Draper), Ken Howery (Founders Fund and PayPal co-founder), BlockChange, Cross Culture (Marlon Nichols), Struck Capital, Gil Penchina, Mitch Kapor, Peter Diamandis (X Prize), and Justin Rosenstein (Asana and Facebook “Like” button) and many others.
We're taking over the financial system and using it for Good, join us.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager (or higher based on experience)
We’re looking for an experienced lifecycle marketer to join our rapidly growing team as a core member of this new kind of company. This is a unique opportunity to join a small 30-person well-oiled machine that has garnered significant traction and is poised to change the landscape of a centuries-old industry.
Your mission will be to architect a robust lifecycle marketing framework, partnering with marketing, design, engineering, data, and product to deliver an exceptional and personalized experience to drive and engage our growing community.
Initially, your focus will be on top of funnel to grow our waitlist in advance of launch. Helping manage our media buyers as we relentlessly test and optimize paid channels, while pushing CRM to the next level by delivering differentiated communication beyond mere transactional. You'll be expected to leverage deep domain experience, surface actionable data-driven insights, think creatively and design ongoing methodical testing, to improve and optimize customer engagement across channels -- beginning with email and SMS.
You’ll be a key collaborator on the strategy, planning, and execution of customer acquisition engagement initiatives that innovatively guide users on a journey that enrolls them in the higher purpose of our brand to create a values-aligned movement of advocates who will help us achieve our mission - rewiring the financial system for Good.
This role is not for the meek. You will be trusted, and expected, to own each project you undertake, executing quickly at a high level from concept to execution and then continuously iterating to uncover opportunities for improvement. You’ll roll up your sleeves alongside team members to dedicate the effort and energy to produce top scale work in service of our mission and purpose.
Working closely with others on our incredible movement, design and engineering teams, you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best in their fields -- all who are incredibly dedicated to producing the best work of their careers and encouragingly pushing each other to do the same.
You’re a strong collaborator whose natural sense of curiosity enables you to empathetically translate user feedback into opportunities to improve their experience.
And you’ll always be open to taking calculated risks and big swings, supported by a team in both success and failure.
Who You Are: A/n….
- Data Driven. You have legit experience applying data-driven approaches to identify and prioritize opportunities relative to key company objectives, along with a track record of delivering on performance targets.
- You specifically have worked within a fintech, app-focused company, startup, or agency.
- Relentless Problem Solver. You’re known for being industrious. You have unfound limitless energy to creatively and independently find solutions to big and important challenges.
- Meticulously Detail-Oriented. You have an eagle eye for details and pixel perfection. You hold yourself, as well as your team, to incredibly high standards.
- Experienced Remote Collaborator. This isn’t your first rodeo. You thrive working remotely and can effectively motivate and solve hard challenges on your own. You also have a strong ability to earn trust quickly and build strong relationships amongst team members.
- Adaptable and Optimistic. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don’t let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.
- 100% Mission-Aligned. You’re known for your humility, empathy, and integrity. You’re committed to creating a positive impact and are eager to use your expertise for a mission you believe in.
- Sailthru Guru. You’ve worked extensively with Sailthru in the past and know the platform inside and out. Bonus points for any achieved certifications via Sailthru Academy.
Here’s What You Can Expect....
LEGACY / Your impact in this role
- You will make the best work of your life with a team committed to creating the conditions for your success.
- You’ll gain immense pride in not only the quality of your work but also the direct impact your work will have on millions of users.
- You will join an incredibly talented team all are dedicated to setting you up to grow and to best practices across org development and leadership — helping us achieve our goals together.
MASTERY / The growth and development you will experience
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a small, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment.
- You will hone your craft, strengthening your strategic and execution skills, from day 1.
- You will be mentored by other exceptional leaders who are eager for your perspective and excited to invest in your personal and professional growth.
FREEDOM / The tangible and intangible perks of this role
- You will work with a great amount of autonomy on an enthusiastic, fast-paced multidisciplinary team of people with diverse backgrounds.
- You will receive a competitive salary and premium benefits package, incredibly generous time off, paternal leave, quarterly off-sites with the team, and the option to work from several locations -- or where you desire.
Feel Right For You? Throw your hat in the ring!
fair pay, recognition,
respect and yoga pants.
Sign up for our weekly remote work round-up newsletter and have new openings from companies that care delivered right to your inbox.