Come join Intuit as a Senior Product Marketing Manager on the TSheets Time Segment. We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead marketing support for new product launches and ongoing product adoption and engagement. They will be responsible for uncovering and applying customer, competitor and channel insights to both product development and global go-to-market strategies and execution.
This role is ideal for someone who views experiences holistically through a customer-centric lens, is data-driven and digitally savvy, loves balancing multiple stakeholders and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to the tactical details to drive exceptional business results. Success in this role will require a metrics-based approach and ability to navigate ambiguous requirements at times. The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation and for customers, and experience with SaaS products, marketing to small to medium size businesses.
- Help drive the strategic planning, implementation, tracking, and reporting of product launches and go-to-market programs and activities (for TSheets product, as well as time tracking capabilities inside the QuickBooks products)
- Own and drive marketing team activities related to product launches and releases
- Develop compelling and engaging messaging and value propositions to inform the creation of sales tools, collateral, web content, customer and partner communications
- Execute, measure, and refine go-to-market strategies including messaging, training, sales enablement, and product/feature launches
- Become a domain expert by understanding customers and influencers, evaluation and buying processes, buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the product development, marketing, and sales channels
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver integrated launch programs for products, including marketing plans, campaigns messaging, and sales readiness
- Effectively use segmentation and targeting to optimize messaging for the right channel, target and business goal (acquisition, cross-sell, attach, retention)
- Rapidly develop test/learn plans to successfully drive business results and recommendations regarding product positioning and promotion
- Partner with the product team to educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits
- Develop and deliver on product marketing one-year revenue & attach plans and quarterly forecasts, priorities, promotions and contingency efforts (in partnership with finance)
- Customer-centric: Tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Intuit
- Strong team player who leads with integrity and cares not only about the “what” but also the “how” when delivering results
- Connected: Proven experience and passion to facilitate relationships (internal and external) to drive business results and be a strong collaborator with a willingness to take risks.
- Scientific: Demonstrated track record of voracious curiosity, taking ownership for leveraging analytics and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution. Uses analytical, hypothesis-driven testing to find new & effective ways to deliver on KPIs.
- Collaborates & influences across teams and consistently communicates across levels & teams to achieve results. Demonstrates efficient project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record where he/she has operated independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, and to manage milestones and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability for results: a clear track record of taking ownership for leveraging analytics, partnering cross-functionally, delighting customers and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Energetic marketing professional with 3-5 years of progressive experience (technology/SaaS and/or B2B experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or relevant experience