We're one of the largest Membership organizations in the country, but we’re so much more than our legendary roadside service.
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do.
We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
• Allocates calls while balancing occupancy and meeting service level requirements
• Generates and distributes statistical reports for overall call center service levels to all levels of management
• Processes emails sent to the Real Time mailbox within 2 hours of receipt.
• Answers phone calls from supervisors/agents for assistance on same day exceptions
• Monitors agent activity and ensures schedule adherence. Communicate with Line of Business leaders when agents are not in compliance
• Continuously monitors and tracks service levels for all lines of business for each hour and makes recommendations or adjustments to staff and/or agents skills as needed
• Assists the Schedule Desk Analysts with weekly plans, additional hours and schedule change requests
• Ability to prioritize and balance simultaneous projects in a fast paced work environment
• Solid computer skills and knowledge of PC software applications used for word-processing and spreadsheets (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a demanding environment
• Ability to quickly grasp a thorough knowledge of policies, procedures and service goals
• Solid communications skills both verbally and in written form
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees, management and others in a professional and tactful manner
• Ability to maintain highly confidential information
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required. College education credits preferred.
• 0 -2 years experience in Workforce Management preferred.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
Physical Demands: Requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time. Requires extensive use of a computer and repetitive hand movements in the performance of duties. Occasional lifting and carrying of material weighing up to 20 pounds may be required.
Decision Making (Intermediate)
Adaptive Learning (Proficient)
Drive and Initiative (Intermediate)
Quality Orientation (Proficient)
Dealing with Ambiguity (Intermediate)
**Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.**
We’ll value your skills and experience. We’re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow’s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.