Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Account Manager, Inside Sales on our team in Round Rock, TX.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Viewed as a trusted business adviser to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell's technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate direction.
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer/partner problems/needs and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders & short term and long term priorities.
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
- May require strong working knowledge of the Dell Partner Direct program encouraging growth through the use of the program.
- 1+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Responsible for a high number of less sophisticated accounts, or a fewer number of more sophisticated accounts.
- Some involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support.
- Average-to-high revenue spend and/or account complexity within assigned business.
- Higher strategic value within assigned business.
- Advanced level sales representative, contributing beyond self, sought out by others.
- Viewed as a trusted business adviser to the customer/partner and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell's technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate strategy and direction.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.