CoverMyMeds is hiring data analysts with all levels of experience! We are in search of driven, self-motivated team-players who will thrive in a constantly changing and time sensitive environment. This role requires candidates who are energized by solving complex problems, have the tenacity to push through to complete difficult projects, and are intent on enabling users to succeed. Further, our Data Analysts need to be consultants and teachers at heart, with an innate desire to mentor and educate other teammates.
What You'll Do
As a Data Analyst at CoverMyMeds, you will empower our clients and internal teams by providing world-class analytics solutions.
- Curating our analytics architecture to ensure accuracy, consistency and efficiency
- Ensuring that our business and technical teams can make decisions based on sound data insights
- Equipping our client-facing teams with the information they need to advance our relationships with our partners
- Creating interactive self-service solutions for our users
- Analyzing system behavior to identify anomalies and opportunities for improvement
- Analyzing user activity and uncovering irregularities
- Develop an inquisitive relationship with our proprietary and unique data set. Bring insights to the table no one else realized they needed.
SQL, Tableau, Python, Excel, R, Domo
We look for a wide range of skills in our data analysts. The ideal candidate will be able to connect the dots for clients and colleagues. A successful data analyst can analyze large, complex data sets and extract meaningful information.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Bright, outstanding problem-solver
- Passion for data analysis and data visualization
- Strong technical skills with high business acumen; healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with data modeling and ETL tools
- SQL proficiency
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple BI and Analytics platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Proven record of leveraging data to make evidence-based decisions
Our more senior level applicants might have:
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Proven ability to mentor others
- Ability to clearly and concisely present findings to stakeholders, both inside and outside the company
- Advanced statistical skills, including hypothesis testing and regression modeling
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans - 100% free - to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts with a passion for helping others is the best thing about working here. On-site chef, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor's top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Want to learn more? We’re flattered. Check out: https://www.covermymeds.com/main/careers/