Customer focused, data driven, continuous delivery, freedom to innovate! The System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) team in Microsoft delivers enterprise device management, updates management, application management, and settings management solutions. SCCM offers solutions for managing clients in an enterprise space by helping enterprise IT administrators with Asset management, License tracking, software distribution, operating system deployment, user state migration, secure configuration\compliance, end point malware protection, end point security policy and troubleshooting of corporate laptops, desktops, virtual desktop, smart phones and other devices within the corporate network or over the internet. SCCM is a market leader in enterprise change & configuration management with a client count of about 140 million devices and accounts for managing 85% of all the Windows devices. SCCM is part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), one of the fastest growing enterprise services and Microsoft 365.Responsibilities
Our engineering team is looking for a more highly motivated and passionate software engineers to help us expand our SCCM and Microsoft 365 offerings with new innovative features and services. Our solutions and services are delivered continuously to customers using high-scale web services. As a full stack developer, you’ll work with a supportive and collaborative team on critical and strategic projects in a fast-paced agile development environment. We embrace an inclusive culture which is customer focused, collaborative, and funQualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Experience developing and testing computer software and/or online services.
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with writing code in C#, Java, TypeScript, C++, or any other object-oriented programming languages
- Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
- Expertise in web or mobile application development
- Expertise in relational databases, distributed systems and/or big data technologies
- Experience in developing large-scale services
Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
· Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.