This role resides in the Enterprise & Legal Entity Capital Management group within Corporate Treasury. The group is responsible for the planning and forecasting of capital across different macro-economic and idiosyncratic scenarios varying in severity across the capital-planning continuum, ranging from business as usual to stress environments, including: CCAR/DFAST and Recovery and Resolution. Key business partners include: Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Planning, Global Funding, Global Liquidity Management, Enterprise Stress Testing, and Corporate Strategy.
This role requires a highly motivated individual skilled in strategic thinking and project management, with the following key responsibilities:
- Execute strategic capital projects and initiatives to aid capital planning and decision making process
- Perform key capital planning responsibilities such as maintenance and update of capital plan and policies
- Participate in assessment of capital adequacy across the capital-planning continuum, including support of weekly and quarterly capital processes
- Design and produce presentations for Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Support capital planning and stress testing process enhancements and internal control initiatives
- Manage and execute ad hoc requests/inquiries from senior management, regulators and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field, MBA is a plus
- 10+ years' experience of working in Financial Services industry
- High degree of technical proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly PowerPoint (senior management presentation decks), Word (business writing) and Excel (metrics and data analysis)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while multitasking and meeting strict deadlines
- Project management skills; able to quickly structure an approach to address new problems
- Robust problem solving and analytical skills, with diligence and superior attention to detail
- Strong influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Familiarity with financial services regulatory environment and capital planning supervisory expectations
- Experience in Regulatory Capital, RWA, Stress Testing and related (FRTB, CCAR, Basel III, Basel III reforms, referred to as Basel IV) in a large systemically important bank or management consulting firm
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Primary Location:1114 Avenue Of The Americas, NY, New York, 10036 Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1.877.760.2076. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Please note: Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.