Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
You will be key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, building a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand. You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging, and solving across one-to-many Atlassian products. As part of the team, you will receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one or more of our products, system technologies, and network technologies.In this role you will:
- You will be key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, building a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand. You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging, and solving across one-to-many Atlassian products. As part of the team, you will receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one or more of our products, system technologies, and network technologies.
- An understanding of Network terminologies, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSI, NAT, DHCP, DNS, TLS/SSL, Routing Protocols;
- Experience with Splunk and/or Sentry is nice to have!
- Experience with Atlassian products is nice to have;
- Proven ability de-escalating difficult situations with customers, while multi-tasking between tickets and mentoring your team
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor other support engineers to grow their technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, able to support customers over email, phone, and screen-shares
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with a wide variety of people, from junior engineers to senior executives
- Strong time management skills, able to balance multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency
- The ability to effectively communicate as the internal expert with customers at an executive level on in-depth technical details, progress, and next steps.
- The Support team is growing by leaps and bounds to keep up with the rapid pace of Atlassian customers (this is a good problem to have). With this increase, stellar customer service and satisfaction remains our number one goal, and supporting that in all ways possible. We continually work on projects and collaborate within our group to streamline processes and make it easier for users to have a great support experience with Atlassian. Our team works hard and pitches in when issues arise, but we never forget to have fun and celebrate our successes. Even when difficult problems arise (of course they always do in Support), we're pretty sure you’ll be excited about coming to Atlassian every day to do this job and to work on this team. To learn more about working with the Support Team at Atlassian, check out our Support Team page!
The team is filled with technical individuals that are excited to be building a new service offering and experience for our customers.
We challenge one another every day and hold ourselves accountable for our work product as well as our customer's overall success. We all enjoy the interactions with the customers, problem-solving, and actively championing for customers within Atlassian. We feel that through our roles we can positively impact millions of end-users and their experience with Atlassian products.
We believe we can add significant value to the business by listening to the customer's experience, translating these into actions, and championing their short-term issues and long-term needs throughout the organisation. Our team is open, filled with varied backgrounds and talents, respectful, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing legendary service to our customers. If this sounds exciting to you, apply and become part of our global team of specialists practicing a follow-the-sun methodology to deliver the best support possible for our customers.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team