Come join the Consumer Group's Data Organization as a Staff Data Business Systems (Adobe Analytics)! The CG Data Management team’s mission is to accelerate the outcomes of the data organizations by driving data programs and uniting cross-functional teams to operate with velocity.
As part of the Data Management team, you will help us accelerate our self-service data strategy in order to advance our data ecosystem and deliver critical business outcomes. You will have a direct impact on the core technologies powering the data organization and will leverage end to end data strategies to unlock the power of data to deliver amazing customer benefits.Responsibilities
- Defines and manages best practices, standards, and training in the adoption of Adobe Analytics and implementation.
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to ensure overall support and stability of platforms and assist with troubleshooting when production incidents arise
- Drive creation of data program roadmaps and data execution plans for complex, cross-organizational teams across all phases of planning, development, launch, post-production support.
- Lead execution in partnership with Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, as well as, with central data teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Ensure continued alignment of program scope, status, risks, and dependencies through effective communication across the organization and at all levels.
- Quickly and effectively identify critical issues and dependencies that need action and personally drive them through to closure. Balance business needs and technical constraints in resolving issues.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation
- Effectively communicate program information appropriately to varying levels of stakeholders across organizational boundaries, including senior leadership, with little guidance needed
- Overall 8+ years of experience implementing Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence Tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc. and must be a hands-on technologist with prior experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree (masters preferred) in business, engineering, computer science.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, meticulous attention to detail and the drive to make a vision a reality.
- Hands-on lead responsible for leading implementations using Adobe Analytics, Tableau, or other business intelligence tools
- Good understanding of data analytics concepts. You do not need to write SQL code, but you should be able to clearly explain data architecture, data security, systems administration concepts.
- Ability to influence at all levels and build strong partnerships across organizations in order to deliver the best outcome of complex programs.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences; ability to structure and communicate goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously understand and communicate the bigger picture while diving in to understand issues & risks to drive rapid resolution.