Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:VA543: 22270 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22270 Pacific Boulevard Building CC5, Sterling, VA, 20166-6924 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Raytheon Technologies is seeking an experienced and cleared Facilities/Construction Project Manager to work as part of a collaborative, multidiscipline team in support of U.S. Government and provide expertise in the field of facilities and construction management. The right candidate will work within the customer environment individually and as part of a unique customer/contractor team performing as a principal engineering contributor to multiple discipline recapitalization engineering projects and major planning for New Office Building construction projects in multiple, concurrent, OCONUS environments. At this time this position can be out of either Warrenton or Springfield, VA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assesses project execution issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives; works without appreciable direction and exercises considerable latitude in determining approaches in the performance as primary liaison between Customer management personnel and other stakeholders to facilitate project execution requirements
- Applies extensive expertise in at least one engineering discipline; brings the expertise of a wide range of engineering disciplines; applies highly advanced principles, theories, and concepts; capable of developing highly advanced principles and concepts; solutions to complex and difficult problems are often innovative and ingenious
- Assesses A/E services requirements and writes Statements of Work to acquire these services
- Frequently travels domestically and internationally, typically for periods of 7-10 days, approximately 25% of the time, to conduct and or participate in facility assessment surveys
- Reviews and interprets A/E construction documents and specifications and makes recommendations to improve system designs and/or functionality
- Serves as a technical liaison between Customer stakeholders and Sponsor's design review personnel. Performs Project Management on behalf of the Customer throughout the project cycle (Cradle to Grave) from project requirement initiation, through funding (to include CN when required), design, permitting, CSP, Contract/Procurement, Construction, and closeout. Projects range in scope and size from 2M-10M with multiple projects in various stages of execution
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical and nontechnical subject matters, both verbally and in writing, to technical and non-technical Customer personnel
- Familiarity with electrical, mechanical, architectural and structural engineering, fire protection, telecommunications, security design and construction principles
- Familiarity with mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and architectural design
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to work as required to get the job done on time and within budget
- Significant prior experience with Government contracting practices and procedures
- Ability to develop gross design and construction cost estimates
- Working knowledge of Department of State Overseas Buildings Operations office requirements and procedures
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Visio drafting software
- Proficiency in customer's Project Management Contract process
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project and Lotus Notes
- Working knowledge of client's communication applications for reporting to and from CONUS to OCONUS
- Up to 25% OCONUS travel, including hazard areas as required based on customer needs
- Up to 10% CO NUS travel, as required based on customer needs (approx.. 2-3 domestic trips per year)
- Although not initially require, must be willing and capable of taking and becoming weapons certified
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or technical discipline with eight (8) years of relevant technical experience
- Eight (8) years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of sixteen (16) years of relevant experience.
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling – to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today’s mission and stay ahead of tomorrow’s threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms