Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
As part of the security efficacy team, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficacy production services are running smoothly and optimally in production. You will create a build service monitoring dashboard and alerting tools to proactively identify production issues.
- Develop innovative ways to smartly measure, monitor & report service health
- Build and develop monitoring tools and dashboards
- Daily monitoring of service health and performance in production datacenters and generating trends and status reports.
- Closely work with the engineering team to solve scalability and performance issues.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree or related practical experience
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience in monitoring production services and systems
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and Networking technologies
- Excellent analytical, debugging & problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems and Firewalls is highly desired.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP AND Cloud Technology (Docker, Kubernetes, Opensource technologies) is a plus.
- Experience with linux shell operation, shell scripting.
- A good understanding of security products like SWG, Web proxies, or cloud security solutions is a big plus.
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to work for a geo-distributed cross-functional group
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.