At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Proactively help customers quickly become productive with Capital
- Introduce and drive the adoption of tools, features, enhancements, services, thus contributing to the continuous growth of customer support business
- Help customers to achieve project deadlines by providing support by phone, by electronic means or on-site
- Engage with existing customers to understand and provide support and guidance for their design and manufacturing methodology and challenges
- Assist account teams with struggling customers
- Interface with customers and 2nd line / internal support and provide feedback in both directions
- Regularly participate in meetings and conference calls with customers
- Evaluation of customer specific enhancements in beta-state of the software
- Work as part of the account team to develop solutions for customer issues and take an active role to communicate these solutions to the customer.
- Capture knowledge for web-based support systems
- Provide pro-active customer feedback into product marketing and engineering to drive improvement and future evolution of the product line
- Actively participate in marketing and sales activities such as, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Provide 1st line support for all tools in the Capital tool suite
- Provide customer advocacy and product supportability to influence product direction and quality
- Covering support focused on the United States and offering worldwide assistance
- Broad knowledge in the electrical system & wire harness domain
- Detailed understanding of the whole process of design, manufacture and service of harnesses
- Experience with Siemens DI SW Capital tools or other electrical system design tools/flows are essential
- Knowledge of MCAD systems (e.g. NX, ProE, CATIA)
- System and database administration for Progress, Oracle and PostgreSQL installations and sysadmin trainings a plus
- Candidate must be self-motivated, be able to work independently but collaboratively and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving product and technical environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customers organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts
- Manage multiple tasks and customer issues concurrently
- Strong technical communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong project management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- BSEE or BSME, 5+ years of electrical system (and/or electrical harness) design and manufacturing experience desired
The salary range for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.