Job Title: Head of IES Product Management for Capital Platform and SaaS
Job Reference #: 322449
Job Location: US – Remote
Siemens Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world using our electrical, systems, networking and embedded tools, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years. We are looking for dynamic leaders who can contribute on our journey to build the next generation Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) portfolio. If you are interested in leading a talented team that works with the best companies around the globe, we’d be excited to know more about you.
Siemens Digital Industry Software is seeking a passionate and experienced product management leader within its Integrated Electrical System (IES) division to accelerate the development of electrical and electronics (E/E) systems that differentiate the world’s most sophisticated products.
As Head of Product Management for Capital Platform & SaaS, you will lead the product strategy and roadmap for transforming the Capital portfolio into a world class SaaS offering. In addition, you will drive enhancements to the Capital platform technology, including data management, extensibility, and integration to MCAD and PLM systems. E/E systems are an integral part of the Siemens Xcelerator platform and ecosystem. A key part of your responsibility will be to provide and realize a vision for how Capital can enhance and take Siemens Xcelerator to the next level.
The Capital software portfolio provides solutions for E/E systems, software architectures, network communications, and embedded software development capabilities across industries, including automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, heavy equipment, and marine.
As part of the IES senior leadership team, you will actively participate in strategic planning, business reviews, Capital release planning/execution, and key customer engagements. In this role you will gain visibility across the whole Siemens organization as you work closely with your peers in other divisions.
- Support, lead, and develop a global team of technical product managers
- Develop SaaS/cloud transformation strategy, including pricing and packaging models for products and solutions
- Work closely with sales and customers to achieve revenue goals, support product adoption, and understand customer requirements
- Define investment strategies and product roadmaps
- Work with product owners and product development to facilitate planning and execution of the investment strategy and realization of product roadmap objectives
- Develop go-to-market strategy and training collateral
- Evangelize products and solutions to create excitement and articulate value among industry and sales teams and external stakeholders and customers
- Work collaboratively with corporate functions and other business segments
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
We are seeking an individual who is a business and technical thought leader and is a recognized authority in this area. Candidates preferably have 10+ years’ experience product management, preferably in the automotive or aerospace electrical design industry, with a focus on cloud transformation, data management, and inter-tool integration.
Necessary skills and experience for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or other technical discipline
- Enthusiasm for software technology, ideally with experience specifying new enterprise software products and/or deploying enterprise IT systems
- An ability to think in commercial terms and to drive business initiatives
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills coupled with the ability to communicate in clear, business-oriented terms Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different types and size of audiences
- Quick learner, who adapts well to changes in a fast-paced environment and has a strong interest in learning and applying new technology to solve problems through teamwork and innovative solutions.
- Experience with enterprise agile and scrum development practices
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced degree e.g., MBA
- Expert knowledge of the use of software to manage complex electrical data
- Extensive working experience on modern Cloud/SaaS solutions and ideally also including traditional desktop products (5-10 years)
- A track record of publications or presenting at conferences in this domain
- Experience dealing with complex data models and inter-tool integrations
- Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry a plus
The salary range for this position is $136,700 to $246,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.