Founded in 2018 by a group of engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, Spot AI was created to deliver on the mission of creating a safer and smarter physical world with the power of sight. Now we’re a group of almost 100 (and counting!) Spotans who support hundreds of customers like Cheeseman, Mixt and Northland Cold Storage, and thousands of daily users.
In 2021, Spot AI scaled bookings 10x and is continuing to grow aggressively. Backed by Redpoint, Bessemer, and Village Global, we are financially stable and well-positioned to disrupt the $30b video surveillance market and lead the $100b Video Intelligence movement. Please explore further at Spot.ai.Who You Are:
You are a natural networker who builds strong and meaningful relationships, including when that relationship is kicked off with a cold call that you have initiated. You are ambitious, motivated, organized and detail oriented. You are proactive in your outreach and follow up. You appreciate friendly competition within your team, and also a collaborative culture like the one at Spot AI . You are early in your sales career, and eager to learn, grow and succeed while contributing to the success of a thriving business.What Excites You:
- Researching, prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads, meeting daily metrics goals like a set number of dials and demo-sets
- Working with sales tools and technologies to effectively manage your pipeline
- Collaborating closely with highly experienced and tenured Account Executives and sales leadership to continually learn, grow and participate in deal closures
- A learning environment that supports you with sales enablement training sessions and opportunities to further your sales career
- An obsession for customers and customer interaction with the ability to successfully address their needs in discovery calls
- A strong attitude of self-motivation and desire to win by consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- A team-oriented approach where you support and celebrate the wins of your colleagues
- Ability to be resilient, flexible, and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
- Curiosity, creativity and a willingness to learn and be coached
- Strong organizational skills with an understanding of sales process and workflow management; experience using sales engagement tools and/or Salesforce or other CRM is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics based environment
- Minimum12 months of sales experience in sales or business development, customer success, customer support or other customer facing related role
- Starting Base Salary: $45,000- $55,000 annually
- Monthly Commissions
- Generous early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision plan options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible and supportive time off practices, including self-managed PTO and a generous new parent leave policy
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong team collaboration at our Lehi, office location (this is an in-office position)
What We Value:
We operate under a trio of company values:
- Customer First, Always. We are relentlessly curious about our customer’s goals, and seek the simplest solutions to solve their problems.
- Own Your Outcomes. We bias towards action, move fast, and iterate. Everyone on our team is empowered to make decisions.
- It’s a team effort. We help each other succeed. We leverage each other’s strengths to accomplish big goals together.
And, we are creating and cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture where we celebrate individuals for what they accomplish, no matter who they are! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come join our journey!