If it’s iGaming, we know a thing or two. Light & Wonder’s digital team leads the global gaming market, providing jaw-dropping content and innovative software that powers the world's most successful online gaming providers.
Company Profile: (Light & Wonder (lnw.com))
Light & Wonder creates technology-based products and content for land-based casino gaming, social and digital organizations worldwide. We are the global leader in cross-platform games and entertainment.
Through our amazing game content, technology platforms and Systems applications, we delight our players with what they want, wherever and whenever - be it online, mobile, or at their favourite land-based casino. We are excited to go all in on creating great games and a seamless player experience across all platforms.
At Light & Wonder, all our team members are known as Creators. We empower our creators to innovate, create, and bring fun to the workspace. The core principles that unite our team, guide our actions, and drive our growth are
- Dare to be bold - We always bring courage to work to reach for the unbelievable
- Celebrate perspectives - We combine diverse talent to look at the familiar in unfamiliar ways
- Never settle - We relentlessly push forward to create the extraordinary in every detail
- Uphold integrity - We promote accountability and respect to raise the bar for ourselves and the industry
- Win as a team - We bring out the best in each other to share collective success
We have 5000 creators working across in various regions globally. In India, we are a team of 1400 plus creators sharing the passion to excite our players and customers by creating the world's best game experiences. We strive to walk the walk and show that we are inspiring wonder and building magical worlds with endless possibilities.
Light & Wonder is committed to offer very competitive benefits that are aligned with our values and inspires employees to drive innovation and contribute to the organization’s performance. Employees are the most valued resources and we always look to improve their well-being with a wide range of benefits befitting every individual. Not limited to monetary benefits, we have robust learning and development opportunities that help them to grow professionally.
Senior Software Engineer-Full Stack
Job Location: Commerzone IT Tech Park, Yerwada - Pune.
Required Experience: 4-8 years
LnW Digital are searching for experienced, smart and creative individuals to work in a primarily technical role and build and maintain game engines on our next generation casino platform. Individuals are most likely to be an engineer with at least 4 years of professional experience in the domain of web system design and development. They will be expected to take on a senior role within the team, displaying the ability to lead technical discussions and deliver technical advice in a confident manner.
The ideal candidate will be expected to contribute a key supporting role in areas such as requirements capture, analysis and test whilst fulfilling their core responsibilities in the development of software systems. They are expected to be able to apply considerable professional experience of software development concepts and processes to ensure best practice within the team. The candidate should have a track record of making crucial contributions to the development of software for a variety of purposes including live production systems and automation of engineering processes such as test and release.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 4-8 years of software development experience
- Extensive experience in Java 8+, Web Services, Spring boot, JUNit ,REST APIs, SQL, GIT
Agile project delivery methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Python and/or Ansible would be useful
• Basic understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with development tools including IDEs, debuggers, bug tracking required
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, CVS, SVN.
• Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming techniques and languages.
• Hands on experience on other programming languages such as Java, C++, Python etc
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt
• Distributed application (client/server) development experience
• Game Development experience.
• Experience in UI development and animations.