Since Polarion’s inception in 2004, our mission has been to help companies advance the development, governance, and maintenance of software via a unified solution for Requirements, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Working with innovative partners, we’ve expanded our mission to help customers unlock synergies across all their development teams. Integrating Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Line Engineering (PLE) with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) processes allows us to bridge the gap between mechanical, hardware, electronic and software development, delivering unprecedented efficiencies.
As a Polarion ALM Learning Consultant you will ensure the successful adoption of Siemens solutions for our clients and assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment. Success in this role is largely defined by your ability to act as a trusted client advisor, as well as developing and delivering effective training solutions.
- Conduct in person and online training classes to our customers utilizing the Polarion product suite
- Demonstrate critical thinking, command of specific technical subject matter, ability to learn new technologies very quickly, and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in the simplest possible terms (relative to the audience)
- Stimulate interest and enhance learner understanding through appropriate anecdotes, stories, analogies, and humor. Use activities that allow learners to review and apply content at appropriate intervals
- Assist with the configuration and deployment of Siemens Polarion ALM
- Guide our customers to solutions that provide true value in requirements management, test management, solution issue management and project deliverable management
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- An understanding of common industry processes and systems engineering principles in the Automotive, Medical, or Aerospace and Defense Industries
- Excellent customer facing communication skills to drive to solution development and adoption
- Experience with industry ALM and Requirements Management tools
- Mostly work remotely, but able and willing to travel 10-25%
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Prior teaching/mentoring experience strongly desired
- Successful candidate must be articulate and comfortable speaking in front of groups.
Advantage – Nice to have:
- Working experience with ALM, Requirements Management or Test Management applications
- Knowledge of related Product tools such as IBM Rational Doors, IBM Rational RTC, PTC Integrity, Jama Contour, JIRA, Azure DevOps, ALM Quality Center, Cognition Cockpit, Codebeamer, Blueprint Software, HP ALM, and Microsoft TFS
- Familiar with LDAP or Identity providers such as Okta
- Experience / knowledge with Apache Lucene, SQL
- Working experience with Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML
- Basic Linux and Windows operating system knowledge
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.