Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Applications Engineering Consultant - Emulation
Job Reference #: 344268
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR, Fremont, CA, Remote
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Work with customers as a global leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies. Continue to learn and support state of the art Siemens EDA emulation tools. This position will provide technical selling support to the Americas' sales team. As an Emulation Applications Consultant, you will contribute to our success by assisting in the sales and deployment of Siemens emulation and prototyping products.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Drive business for Siemens EDA using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers as a part of thesales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.t have previous experience with industry emulation solutions, as well as simulation environments using Questa, Incisive, VCS, OVM or UVM.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE or BSCS or equivalent; MSEE preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in a design engineering role focusing on functional verification; including emulation and event based simulation, or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field. Experience with AI/ML, Storage and Network designs a plus.
- Chip/ASIC design or verification experience - knowledge of SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL language, RTL, behavioral coding and general ASIC debug.
- C, C++ and SystemC used in conjunction with chip design and verification highly desired.
- Must have previous experience with industry emulation solutions (Veloce/Palladium/ZeBu), as well as simulation environments using Questa, Incisive, VCS, OVM or UVM.
- Knowledge of Transaction Level Modeling and methodologies would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with automation/scripting (Python, Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk, sh).
- Good communication skills and have the ability to provide training and demos to customers.
The salary range for this position is $107,760 to $215,520 and this role is eligible to earn another 20% in variable pay. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
If you reside in the Bay Area the salary range for this position is $123,840 to $233,280 and this role is eligible to earn another 20% in variable pay. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.