Are you passionate about helping others reach their financial goals? Are you a self-starter looking to build your career in the financial sector? Are you a forward-thinker, skilled in creative-problem solving? If so, the Morgan Stanley Virtual Client Solutions team is seeking a Registered Client Service Associate in our Gilbert, AZ office to help effectively educate, service and lead clients in best managing their finances and making the most of their assets. Launch your career today as a Virtual Client Solutions Client Services Professional and gain your Series 7 and 66 licenses.
As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will provide industry leading service to Morgan Stanley institutional client participants and retail clients to enhance the client experience, assist in safeguarding client assets, and provide support and guidance to clients on their financial journey. This is a phone-based role, and the service associate is responsible for understanding firm policies and digital tools to service and guide new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate enjoys connecting with people and providing insights and assistance across the scope of Morgan Stanley’s products and solutions in a professional and efficient manner – all while staying up to date on both company products and services and broader trends in the industry. You will work closely with Morgan Stanley Financial Advisors on a collaborative team, providing you with various opportunities to learn and grow in your financial career. Our robust training program, paired with your passion for personal development and growth, will provide you the tools and knowledge you will need to be successful in this role. This training will also encompass providing you with training materials and paid study time for incumbents to obtain their Series 7 and 66 post hire to become fully registered.
How Morgan Stanley Client Services Professionals Make an Impact:
- Be an effective communicator: Adapt communication styles to adhere to a diverse array of people and situations and drive opportunities
- Be an innovative thinker: Develop and share new ideas to attract and retain clients and contribute to the future growth of the business
- Be a problem solver: Demonstrate empathy and help clients resolve issues when answering inbound phone calls and servicing client accounts, to create an exceptional client experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be eager to learn: Continuously improve understanding of investments and financial markets, through trainings and on the job learning to address client investment needs
- Be your own advocate: Strive for excellence in your role and work with your manager to prepare for future career advancements that align with your goals as a professional
A Typical Workday as a Client Service Associate:
- Manage daily volume of inbound calls and emails from participants, providing world-class customer service to both internal and external clients in all interactions
- Strengthen and enhance existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date to ultimately help clients grow and flourish
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Identify opportunities to deepen existing relationships through a referral-based model; balance efficient issue resolution with discovery conversations to identify opportunities for deepening client relationships
- Engage with participants to introduce value add wealth and liquidity solutions where appropriate
- Process and follow-up on service requests to ensure execution in a timely manner
- Apply Firm verification policies and procedures for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity
- Recognize and mitigate risk, ensure a deep understanding of and adherence to all policies and procedures; uphold requirements of the Quality Assurance guidelines
- Place unsolicited trades for participants and clients of the Firm
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits of being a Morgan Stanley Client Service Associate:
- Develop a robust understanding of the financial services industry and gain insight into one of the world’s leading financial institutions
- Invest in your career with a top tier learning and career development experience combining comprehensive financial product modules and learning courses, as well as on the job learning
- Obtain Series 7 and 66 licenses paid for by Morgan Stanley
- Benefit from a competitive base salary and a wide range of additional benefits including paid time off, savings programs, health care, insurance plans, student loan refinancing, fitness subsidy, and more
- Access to 401(k) offering with competitive firm matching, as well as access to the Morgan Stanley Employee Stock Purchase Program
Skills You Bring:
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- Securities Industry Essential (SIE) OR ability to pass SIE exam 2 weeks prior to start date
- Obtain Series 7 and 66 or ability to obtain, paid for by Morgan Stanley, within 120 days of hire
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
- A passion for understanding participants’ financial needs in an objective manner and seamlessly deliver the full value of the firm
- Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.