Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Country:United States of America
Location:AL216: 340 The Bridge St NW PKWHntsvl 340 The Bridge Street NW Suite 206, Huntsville, AL, 35806 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Raytheon's CODEX (Cyber Offense and Defense Experts) division brings together an elite team of mission-focused industry experts who are well known for their ability to overcome the most advanced technical challenges. The team comprises engineers of multiple disciplines including vulnerability research, reverse engineering, CNO/CNE development, hardware emulation, system engineering, and data analytics. Our engineers do more than just work with cutting-edge technology—they ensure the missions succeed for the customers! CODEX offices span the nation and offer its engineers the ability to advance their careers through mentorship, training, and an expansive technical portfolio that covers every side of cyber. If you want to be part of a collaborative team that supports challenging, meaningful work that is vital to our national security, apply today!
In addition to competitive salaries, CODEX offers excellent benefits for you and your family: competitive medical, dental and vision plans, child, elderly and dependent-care programs, mental health resources, tuition assistance, employee discount programs, 401k matching, flexible work schedules (depending on program), a peer recognition and reward system and performance-based bonuses.
We seek a qualified engineer that can perform as a team member on activities involved with vulnerability research, reverse engineering, and tool development for complex systems.
- Industry-leading, expert level knowledge of vulnerability research and/or reverse engineering
- Experience with any of IDA/Ghidra/BinaryNinja
- Experience with source management tools
- Experience with assembly language (x86/64, ARM, PPC, Mips, etc.)
- Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- 5+ years of RE/VR experience
- Utilizing full system emulation for research and analysis
- Embedded system analysis
- Capture the Flag (CTF) experience
- Fuzzer development
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, wire-level protocols, RF communications, BGP, routing protocols, or others)
- Working knowledge of cyberspace operations
- Commercial and open source forensic analysis tools
- Experience creating custom forensic analysis tools
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship required. An active TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph clearance required.
Bachelor’s degree (STEM required) and typically 8 years of prior related experience or an advanced degree with 5 years of experience.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms