Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. They help businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. Gainsight offers their employees benefits like:
We are ranked #1 on Glassdoor’s 2023 Best Place to Work List. Here’s why.
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries build durable businesses. Gainsight offers a powerful set of customer success, product, and community engagement solutions that enable businesses to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow renewals and expansions. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box. We have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, Japan, and India.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition of our product and engineering advancements.
Gainsight has also been named one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
This role reports to the Director of FPA and is a key member of the Finance team. The mission of our team is to enable strategic, executive, and Board-level, as well as tactical, decision making for the company through financial modeling, fact-based analyses, and interpretation of key business and financial trends. We are the analytical backbone of the company and provide strategic insights in planning the future growth and strategy of the company from a financial point of view while serving as the interface between Finance and the rest of business.
The Finance position will be a critical member of the team responsible for managing annual planning, consolidating and forecasting financials including expense and headcount, and running Gainsight’s FP&A system, Adaptive Insights.
About the Role
- Job location: Hyderabad
- Experience : 3 - 5 years
What We're Looking For
● Minimum of 5 years of finance or accounting experience at a leading technology company; SaaS experience preferred
● Experience with Adaptive Insights, Planful, Anaplan or similar EPM tools
● An understanding of financial planning, forecasting, modeling, and reporting
● Ability to collaborate constructively with business partners and finance colleagues
● Understanding of common metrics and cost drivers for SaaS companies
● Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
● Strong written & verbal communication skills
● Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
● CA, CFA, ACCA or MBA are a plus
What You'll Do
● Help to develop annual operating plans, quarterly and monthly financial forecasts, ongoing analysis of actuals, and collaborate with accounting and businesses during monthly/quarterly close processes
● Help to Assess business scenarios to aid in investment prioritization and resource allocation decision-making
● Create and maintain Weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboard reports
● Help business owners with headcount/capacity planning
● Perform monthly variance analysis and continuously drive forecast accuracy improvements
● Translate data into timely, useful information which guides leaders’ decision making
● Participate in annual budgeting and long-range planning processes, including multi-year, multi-scenario forecasting and modeling
● Successfully collaborate with Accounting, HR, and various functions
● Other ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
● Setup and maintain technical configurations in EPM including business process workflow, custom fields/attributes, and custom level/user reports.
Values & Benefits
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job shouldn’t stand in the way of your happiness—it should be a path to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Gainsters love working here for several reasons. Here are a few:
- Our Core Values: We are guided by our values on our mission to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first. Learn more here.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Growth Opportunities: From mentoring to career development opportunities, we’re passionate about helping our Gainsters learn, grow and thrive.
- Our Teammate Resource Groups: A huge source of pride for Gainsight, these groups are on a mission to put our values into action and make Gainsight a great place to work for all.
- Our Wellness Priorities: Monthly Recharge Days that re-energize us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed. Just watch them here!
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a truly human-first company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!
Thanks for Applying