We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, responsible for working with the Product Development & Commercialization process of an assigned project
- Coordinates the cross-functional resources required to realize the full value of a new product introduction
- Conducts internal training on a new product and develops training plan and documentation
- Establishes communication and support networks and develops and implements external communication plans
- Develops commercialization plans, target customers, and EVC and case histories
- Provides operational and sales needs and input to focused product development (FPD) on FBM deployment and marketing plans. Coordinates FPD, manufacturing, and deployment actions, implements performance measures system, and creates enthusiasm for new product
- Requires an undergraduate degree and detailed technical knowledge and application of products in the PSL, and company–required training
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in BD, operations and/or technology
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 170445
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.