We’re reinventing global trade.
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14+ global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting Programs & Operations team is focused on building the programs and operations - from strategy to execution - to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
We're looking for an experienced Recruiting Operations Manager to manage and optimize both current and future recruiting systems and processes. This person will ensure best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience as well as quality support to the global Recruiting team. Partnering closely with internal stakeholders, the Recruiting Operations Manager will develop innovative and scalable solutions that improve efficiency across the team. This person will be our Recruiting operations subject matter expert and will be an asset to the team's internal growth and development.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all recruiting-related systems, processes, workflows, and tools in order to enable the Recruiting team to work at optimal operational efficiency;
- You will be the ATS administrator (we use Greenhouse) and will be responsible for maintenance and optimization;
- Evaluate, create, and implement operational and process improvements and enhancements optimizing for operational excellence
- Communicate with the global Recruiting team any process updates and own any change management;
- Partner with Finance on headcount tracking and requisition management;
- Manage vendor relationships, serving as the primary contact and administrator on current tools, while also researching new tools for the team to use;
- Project manage any new tool implementation, including rollout, education, and maintenance;
- Partner with Recruiting leadership to develop a scalable on-boarding program for new Recruiting team members;
- Maintain and improve internal documentation on workflow, processes, and procedures;
- Collaborate and execute on additional recruiting initiatives and programs.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS and 6+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations, or related field;
- 3+ years of experience working in talent acquisition focusing on Recruiting Operations;
- Prior Greenhouse experience;
- Demonstrated experience in driving change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment;
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple key stakeholders;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills;
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail and process improvement;
- Adaptability: can operate efficiently under pressure, and has the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice;
Where you’ll work:
Our flagship office is on Market Street. We’re dog-friendly. We do a lot of 1:1s at the beautiful Yerba Buena Gardens and, as a truly global company, we don’t let geography slow us down. We rotate hack-a-thons and move Flexporters all around the world.
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.