Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Location:GBRWLN111: Livingston Scotland, Oakbank Park Drive, Mid Calder, Livingston, EH53 0TJ
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Job Title; Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing technical customer stewardship and driving continuous improvement in quality and efficiency within our Unit Build & CCA manufacturing area.
- Life cycle ownership for test costs and efficiency
- Continually improve existing test solutions through yield analysis, test time reduction, faster diagnostic process etc.
- Drive through corrective actions to improve efficiencies & product quality
- Specify top level test requirements for new products and introduce them into production efficiently
- Support production in high level of diagnostics
- Technical advancement / mentorship of diagnostic technicians & engineers.
- Enhance customer stewardship, by providing effective solutions to problems and future demands
- Provide input to design authorities for successful DFM/DFT implementation
- Provide input to business capture team for bid and proposal purposes
- Active team member
- Minimum of HND/Degree in electronics related subject, preferably in Electronic Engineering
- Significant experience in a functional test engineering role either within a military or high reliability manufacturing facility
- Strong knowledge of electronics over a wide range of technologies
- Analytical engineer who can process data efficiently to provide solutions to problems and communicate the outcomes at all levels
- Good team player who is willing to take ownership of problems and participate fully in team activities.
- High level diagnostic experience over a wide range of technologies
- Can demonstrate contribution to specific improvements in test efficiencies
- Confident, self starter who is willing to encourage improvement & challenge the status quo
- Proven technical presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels across a range of disciplines
- Has specified top level production requirements for NPI
- Specification and communication of DFM / DFT principles
- Experience of various test platforms / operating systems
- Has an understanding of ESS
- Understands the principles of 6 Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience of SAP and Shopfloor data collection systems
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester with presence across other customer sites also. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across its core mission areas Weapons & Sensors, and Cyber, Space & Training.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s.
Enhanced sick pay scheme
Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements).
Flexible working arrangements can be considered wherever we can (depending on the role) so please enquire or highlight any request to our Recruitment team to explore flexible working possibilities.
Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites and Manchester & Gloucester offer free snacks & drinks (hot & cold).
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women's Network, RayBAME, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), Raytheon Reservist Network (RaRe), Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities (RADA), RayPride and all work together with our Diversity & Inclusion council, and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
As a proud contributor to the HM Armed Forces, Raytheon UK signed the HM Armed Forces covenant in 2014. Due to the varied activities and support to our Armed Forces & Reservists, Raytheon UK has since been awarded the prestigious Covenant ‘Gold Award’ Employee Recognition.
Raytheon UK recognise that our people are the critical factor in our success, and we strive to provide a challenging and rewarding careers.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms