We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision with an assigned mentor or coach, performs standard operations specifically used in the welding process.
- This can include welding, braze and prep, post braze clean up, final clean up, labeling, cutting, and hard facing.
- Uses specified welding equipment to assist and support manufacturing operations of parts and assemblies as required to meet regulatory requirements.
- Operates in a stringent quality oriented environment.
- Ensures that equipment is maintained timely and correctly, this includes the use of lifting devices, overhead cranes and material handling equipment.
- Employees are expected to have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as be competent in the use of computers.
- Employees must be able to read blue prints, and drawings as well as be knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments.
- Tasks include performing manufacturing math calculations, and use of specialized lifting equipment.
- Performs own work, provides assistance to others as directed, and performs post-work inspection of work.
- Safety procedures must be followed diligently at all times i.e.
- Perform welding assembly process in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required and a minimum of 6 months of experience.
- 1-2 years of related experience and certification in welding or equivalent is preferred.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Production Welder or Production Welder.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 173216
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.