Are you a passionate software developer who wants to create value, someone who is eager to push boundaries to constantly improve the product you are working on?
If you are excited about 3D reality capture and models and you enjoy working in a diverse, fun, caring, and progressive environment; come join us in our mission of developing the leading photogrammetry software worldwide. You will work with an innovative team to provide a solution that allows users to unlock the full value of 3D surface data. For you, clean code means building the base for future success and frequent learning is essential to your professional and personal growth.
What We Offer
- Passionate and supportive working culture
- Flat hierarchies
- Emphasis on team and personal growth through personal coaching and staff development events
- Strong focus on company culture: appreciative, compassionate communication, enabling, and embracing diversity
- High profile team that is driven by the pursuit of excellent results
- Active ambition to become a technology leader in 3D reconstruction technology
- Well-appointed office environment and equipment in the center of Stuttgart
- Part of Esri, a global organization based in California focused on GIS and spatial analytics to enable global change
- Attractive compensation including benefits such as public transport, leased e-bikes, and fitness
- Collaborate in a team to create industry-leading software for 3D reconstruction from images and lidar, scene understanding as well as visualization solutions
- Develop performant and maintainable software that is a key driver to advancements in social and environmental development such as global monitoring through GIS
- Process images, point clouds, and textured meshes
- Push the state-of-the-art in computer vision, photogrammetry, machine learning, and computer graphics
- Shape a product directly for a growing community of reality capture users
- Strong C++ skills
- 2+ years experience in image processing, computer vision, computer graphics, photogrammetry, or related fields
- Desire to research, design, author, test, debug, and profile source code
- Fluent English speaker (German is a plus)
- Eagerness to continuously grow in team communication and self-leadership
- Interest in the geospatial industry
- Bachelor’s in computer science, geomatics engineering, or a related field (master's preferred)
- Existing work authorization for Germany
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.