At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply? Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker's engineering team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/8-reasons-to-join-strykers-engineering-team
Who we want:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Delivers results. A driven player who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks
What you will do:
- Ensure architectural, business, coding, design, and quality standards are adhered to.
- Open to new technologies/ languages and stay current with the latest tools and technologies.
- Be self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Interface with other teams/experts/customers for design and evaluation of new products.
- Requirement gathering, Designing, Implementation and Documentation.
- Work with all the stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries of the tasks.
- Compliance to Quality Management System and Design Controls.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong hands-on skills developing software using OOP concepts, architecture, and design.
- A successful candidate should be analytical and detail-oriented, as well as team-oriented, but also be able to work independently.
What you need:
- Work experience of 11+ years with Educational Qualification of B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech – Computer sciences or Information Technology
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices like NgRx and Rxjs commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and reactive programming using RxJS.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Experience and proficiency with implementing automated testing using tools like Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with developing and using RESTful Service, web services or GraphQL is preferred.
- Strong knowledge on Architecture Designing, SOA, Microservices, Design Patterns & UML.
- Experience of working in database like SQL, MySQL or NoSQL.
- Use current standards of responsive web design and web performance optimization techniques.
- Experience in building and maintaining fully automated Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Hands-on experience implementing first and third-party RESTful web services with Angular and state management.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
Good to haves
- Knowledge of one or more third party tools like Jenkins, Postman, Swagger.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
- Exposure to Web and network security concepts would be a plus.
- Understanding of FDA quality standards would be a plus.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com