We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Who We Want
- Data managers. People who enjoy compiling, organizing, and consolidating large volumes of data and reports.
- Business-oriented evaluators. People who effectively interpret information to demonstrate the effects of business initiatives, regulation and industry trends for sales, management, and leadership teams.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data, and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What You Will Do
This country Indirect Channel Manager (ICM) is the key role in developing and executing strategy related to all Indirect Channels in the region. The role will be required to work with regional and global ICM leads to ensure global standards on ICs are implemented within the region and there is continuous improvement in how channel partners are managed by ensuring growth and robust compliance standards. This role will be a member of the Region/Country leadership teams and will be required to partner with key commercial, finance, compliance and legal to ensure governance over ICs are successfully managed. This includes:
- Aid in selecting, developing, and overseeing Stryker’s entire country/ indirect channel contract portfolio (including NV/Medical/Physio/Future Acquisitions).
- Participate in SYK regional and country leadership meetings to ensure LTs are aligned and understand ICM global practices.
- Manage the education and training of business leaders across the country/region on consistent ICM principles to maximize business value and minimize compliance risk.
- Reinforcing the criticality of ICM principles across the organization, including franchise leads and sales teams.
- Deciding on escalated ICM issues from country/regional leaders to strengthen globally established indirect channel management standards.
- The role requires an ability to influence, work collaboratively and deliver results in a matrixed organization. This role sits squarely at the cross-section of commercial compliance and finance needs across the entire organization, providing visibility and exposure to all sides.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Management or applicable discipline required.
- Professional experience commercial leadership, sales channel management, finance, compliance, and logistics management or market access.
- English fluency is required.
- Strong leadership, strategic and tactical skills, excellent analytical skills, with the ability to conceptualize, structure and develop analyses.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions independently and to work in a fast-paced environment with a natural ability to perform under stress.
- Strong people leadership skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills and ability to hold others accountable.
- Strong communication skills capable of engaging senior executives and other audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including developing relationships at all levels in an organization and directly influencing business objectives.
- Multi-lingual or multi-cultural talent preferred.
- Up to 30%-50% of travel may be required.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/