This team supports the Department of Defense, NGA and Intelligence Community clients. You will be part of a talented cross-functional team of dynamic and passionate engineers to deliver capabilities that enable our customers to make a difference in communities around the world. You will be part of a team that influences lasting contributions for communities with the web and mobile applications you create.
The Professional Services division is the consulting and implementation arm of Esri. We break ground in new markets, push the technology envelope and ultimately deliver transformational solutions to high profile clients worldwide. The Professional Services organization is comprised of nearly 1,000 talented business and technical professionals who strive every day to help our users be successful.Responsibilities
- Support and build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies and deployment models
- Solve complex problems with application design, development and user experiences
- Collaborate with other developers, engineers and product managers throughout the development process
- Work effectively in an Agile Scrum team environment
- Professional experience in a similar position supporting similar responsibilities
- Strong foundation in object-oriented software principles
- Ability to analyze software/algorithms and identify improvements
- Applicants selected will be subjected to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. This could include a Top Secret Clearance (TS), a Top Secret Clearance Compartmented Information Clearance (TS/SCI), a TS/SCI with Counterintelligence Scope (CI) and/or a Full Scope/Lifestyle
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or STEM related field
- Experience with HTML, REST, iOS, Android, Grunt, Node, AngularJS, MongoDB
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience with 2D and 3D data visualization
- Master`s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Stem related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $72,800 - $124,800.